Reduce the risk of VTE in your facility by tailoring therapy with the Flowtron ACS900 pump and SmartSense Automatic Garment Recognition technology. Both Uniform and Sequential compression are proven to help prevent VTE1 when used as part of a prescribed care pathway.
Medical Flowtron ACS900 Continuous & Sequential DVT Compression Pump provides comfort, convenience and choice into one complete compression therapy system. A unique cable management system aids tubeset and power cord management in the clinical area and during transportation and storage.
Medical Flowtron ACS900 Continuous & Sequential DVT Compression Pump
A single pump that offers both uniform and sequential compression via a variety of garment types, reducing the need to have multiple pump models in the facility. The easy-to-use Flowtron ACS900 makes it simple to tailor VTE prevention with one pump covering all therapy needs.Severe congestive cardiac failure or any condition where an increase of fluid to the heart may be detrimental
Medical Flowtron ACS900 Continuous & Sequential DVT Compression Pump Features
- Large LCD screen to view and manage therapy
- Real-time pressure indicator displays in a large easy to read screen, providing confirmation that the pump is delivering the expected compression at all times.
- One system for all IPC therapy requirements.
- Size and weight: 9.1 x 9 x 7.5 Inches, 9 lbs.
- Material: Flame Retardant ABS Plastic.
- Uniform and Sequential DVT Pump
- Uniform and Sequential DVT Pump with 13 ft tubing
Digital Blood Pressure Monitor Medical Omron HEM-907XL Intellisense Pro
There are no reviews yet.