Sandard Juvederm Volift with Lidocaine
JUVEDERM VOLIFT with Lidocaine is a sterile pyrogen-free physiological solution of cross-linked hyaluronic acid (HA) which is not of animal origin.
JUVEDERM VOLIFT is an innovative injectable facial filler made from hyaluronic acid that restores volume to sunken cheeks and firmness of the skin sagging jawline, to create a smooth and natural effect. TECHNOLOGY VYCROSS. JUVEDERM VOLIFT with Lidocaine is the new hyaluronic acid filler of the range and the third Juvederm Volift with Lidocaine (2x1ml) product developed from the technology VYCROSS exclusive to ALLERGAN.
THE most versatile and used in many areas of the face.
- It is specially designed to restore lost volume in the middle of the face due to aging, particularly in the cheeks, cheekbones in and around the chin.
- JUVÉDERM VOLIFT with Lidocaine is an injectable gel implant intended for the treatment of any deep skin depressions due to conditions such as premature aging.
- JUVÉDERM VOLIFT with Lidocaine can also be used for face contouring and volume restoration.
EQUIVALENCE US /UE
JUVEDERM VOLLURE XC was first approved in Europe as Juvederm Volift with Lidocaine (2x1ml) in 2013 as an injectable gel is for injection into the facial tissue for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds in adults over the age of 21.
ZONES OF INJECTION
- Remodeling of the eyebrow and temples.
- Naso-genial furrows, volume of the lips and folds of bitterness.
- Contour of the face and wrinkles jugales.
- Restores the facial volume: cheeks, cheekbones and chin.
- Restores facial volume: cheeks, cheekbones and chin.
- Wrinkles are not the only signs of aging.
- In fact, an important sign of aging is the loss of dermal volume in the cheeks.
- This can be difficult to correct with limited surgical solutions and non-surgical solutions available.
There are no reviews yet.