JUVEDERM® ULTRA PLUS XC
Juvederm Ultra Plus XC is a dermal filler designed and manufactured by Allergan. It is made of 24mg/ml cross-linked hyaluronic acid that is derived from biofermentation. The gel is also integrated with 0.3% lidocaine, a fast-relief local anesthetic agent that alleviates pain during the injection process. The filler is clear, colorless, highly viscoelastic, and completely biodegradable. Following sterilization by moist heat, it is presented in a 1ml graduated syringe that is ready for injection which must be stored in a clean and cool storage environment with a temperature between 2°C to 25°C. This medical device should only be used by a highly trained physician to correct medium to severe facial lines as well as to augment the appearance of lips.
JUVEDERM® ULTRA PLUS XC is very much in demand due to its immediate and long-lasting results. Once administered, the aesthetic imperfections are instantly corrected, and the cross-linking technology help the gel resist premature degradation. Most importantly, patients who are hypersensitive to avian-based fillers can choose this brand as the hyaluronic acid molecules are derived biotechnologically before being extensively purified.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF JUVEDERM® ULTRA PLUS XC?
- Instant anti- aging results: Juvederm Ultra Plus XC delivers visible anti-aging results instantly after one treatment. Juvederm Ultra Plus XC is specially designed to treat moderate to severe facial wrinkles and creases, such as nasolabial folds.
- Lip volumization: Juvederm Ultra Plus XC helps to plump and volumize asymmetrical, thin lips.
- Formulated with purified hyaluronic acid: The hyaluronic acid in the formulation is synthetically produced and has been extensively purified. Juvederm Ultra Plus XC is not known to cause any immunogenic reactions.
- Cross- linking technology: Juvederm Ultra Plus XC is chemically cross-linked and is therefore less susceptible to premature degradation. In most patients, Juvederm Ultra Plus XC can last from nine to twelve months.
- Biodegradable: Juvederm Ultra Plus XC will undergo a natural decomposition process within the skin and will eventually disappear without leaving any residue.
- Reversible, non–permanent results: Like other Juvederm fillers, the results of Juvederm Ultra Plus XC can be easily reversed.
- Approved by the FDA: This dermal filler has received FDA-approval and has been extensively tested for safety. Having an excellent safety profile, Juvederm Ultra Plus XC is unlikely to cause serious adverse effects.
- Comfortable and non-invasive injection procedure: The injection procedure is minimally invasive and does not cause any pain. Juvederm Ultra Plus XC is incorporated with lignocaine, a compound with anesthetic effects. Through the inhibition of voltage-gated sodium channels, it alleviates injection-related pain and discomfort for a painless treatment process.
- Manufacturer: Allergan
Active Substance(s) : Hyaluronic acid, lidocaine
Strength: 24mg/ml, 3mg
Pack Size: 2-1ml prefilled syringes
Other Known Names: Juvederm Ultra 3
Accessories: Package insert, 4-27G 1/2
There are no reviews yet.