Airway Clearance Device
The vest airway clearance device System uses HFCWO technology to help clear patients’ airways. It dislodges mucus from the bronchial walls and helps move secretions and mucus from smaller to larger airways, where it can be coughed or suctioned out. Retained secretions can lead to increased rates of respiratory infection, hospitalization, and reduced lung function.
Features of Airway Clearance system
- Reduces pressure in the inflatable garment when paused to allow deep breathing
- Provides treatment flexibility with multiple programming options
- Can be programmed in several languages
- Reminds patients to cough with programmable Cough Pause® feature
- Comes with a rolling travel bag and locking air hoses
- Washable/dryable garments are available in a variety of sizes and colors
- Training is delivered in the comfort of patients’ homes
SET Master professional virtual mesotherapy1
There are no reviews yet.