Our customers are always right at Acute Pharmacy®. We are dedicated to protecting and preserving our customers’ privacy. This Privacy Statement explains what happens to any personal data you provide to us or that we collect from you while you visit our website. We do update this Policy from time to time, so please review it frequently.
This Privacy Statement describes how Acute Pharmacy®, Inc. (“Acute Pharmacy®”, “we”, “our”, or “us”) gathers and uses information about you.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND USE
Information Collection: When you visit and interact with our Site, we may collect any or all of the following information from you:
- Personal information that you provide us voluntarily. “Personal Information” refers to information about you that specifically identifies you or can be used to identify you when combined with other information we have. Name, address, company name, occupational role, phone number, fax number, email address, date of birth, and purchase and ordering history are all part of it.
We gather anonymous data about you when you use the website. We gather anonymous data about you when you use the website. Non-identifying information is data that cannot be used to identify you and has not been linked to you. It includes data from cookies or pixel tags, as well as information about the device you use to access, use, or interact with our Site, such as your IP address or browser type.
Acute Pharmacy® does not collect sensitive Personal Information (e.g., racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, criminal background, or trade union membership) without your express consent or as required by law.
Acute Pharmacy® does not collect any Personal Information from you through the Site unless you voluntarily choose to disclose such information. We may request Personal Information from you at various points and locations on the Site. If you choose not to provide us with the requested Personal Information, you may not be able to access all of the Site or participate in all of its features.
We may collect Personal Information from you, for example, if you:
- register with Acute Pharmacy®, subscribe, or set up an account;
through our website, buy products from Acute Pharmacy®;
- Respond to or open our email offerings;
when you voluntarily give us information through one of our customer surveys, which we may later correlate to personal information we’ve already gathered about you;
- Contact customer service, connect with an Acute Pharmacy® person via our “Connect” function, or utilize another one of our customer support resources;
- Join our email list to receive updates and bulletins, like the “Essential Insights” newsletter;
Share our website on social networking sites, link to it, or connect to it;
- Give feedback on our goods and services by rating or reviewing them;
- Try out for a position with Acute Pharmacy®.
Information Use:We use the personal data we gather for a variety of things, such as:
- Maintain and improve the Site, our services, and our products.
- Create an online Acute Pharmacy® account for you at your request;
- To process online purchase orders and keep you updated on the status of your order;
- To determine whether you are a qualified candidate for any open positions at Acute Pharmacy®;
- providing client service (for instance, replying to your inquiries or requests);
- Communicate with you and provide you with additional information about Acute Pharmacy® and our third-party business partners that may be of interest to you;
- Identify your preferences so that we can notify you of new or additional products, services, and promotions that may be of interest to you;
- Validate your ability to access and/or use certain products or services that may be restricted to individuals who meet certain eligibility requirements or criteria, such as health care professionals.
Send you notifications, updates, help, administrative communications, service bulletins, marketing messages, and the information you’ve requested;
- Allow you to interact with certain third-party content service providers (for example, to enable you to link to or view content from third-party sites within our Site, or to view our content on a third party website.
- Conduct online surveys or provide special offers from us or our third-party business partners;
- Enhance our website, customer service, products and services, and overall user experience
Improve other information we have about you to help us better understand you and your interests;
- Manage our day-to-day business needs, such as the Site’s administration, fulfillment, analytics, fraud prevention, and the enforcement of our corporate reporting obligations and Terms and Conditions, or to comply with the law.
Resume Submission: Acute Pharmacy® posts open positions on the Site and allows you to send us your resume. Your name, street address, phone number, e-mail address, position applied for, education, work experience, and skills will be requested by Acute Pharmacy®. Acute Pharmacy® will only use the information and resume you submit to determine whether you would be a good candidate for the requested job.
Social Networking: Certain social media features on our Site may be hosted by third-party sites. Some social networking services, for example, allow you to share products and services from our Site via your social networking profile. Our website also allows you to apply for open positions at Acute Pharmacy® using your LinkedIn account. If you choose to use third-party social media services (such as Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn), we may receive Personal Information about you, such as your name and email address, that you have made available through those services. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of those third-party social networking services and to review your privacy settings directly on those services. We may use any information we obtain from third-party social media services in accordance with this policy.
By collecting this non-identifying information, we can better understand how you interact with our Site; provide you with a more personalized and optimized online experience by tracking your preferences; Enhance the functionality of our website, carry out agreements with our business partners, verify email receipt and response, and deliver better customer support. For the same purposes as we use your personal information, we also use this data.
You may choose not to provide us with this information, but please be aware that certain parts of the Site may be unavailable to you.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Acute Pharmacy® is dedicated to keeping your Personal Information private. We do not sell, trade, or rent your Personal Information collected on the Site to third parties.
As required or permitted by law, we may share your Personal Information as follows:
- With our vendors who perform services on our behalf, such as order processing and fulfillment; data analytics and storage; assistance with direct marketing and distribution of emails and other communications;
- fraud prevention services; delivery and logistics; and to accomplish the other collection purposes described above.
If we or any of our affiliates declare bankruptcy, or if there is a transfer of ownership (or assets) in connection with proposed or completed corporate reorganizations of Acute Pharmacy® or any of our subsidiaries, such as mergers, acquisitions, or business unit sales; To assist auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions, as well as to comply with legal orders and government requests; To prevent fraud or illegal behavior and safeguard our or our affiliates’, users’, and business partners’ rights, or as part of legal processes impacting Acute Pharmacy®; With your approval, in response to a subpoena, court order, or similar legal procedure, including to law enforcement agencies, regulators, and courts in the United States and other countries where we operate.
We may also reveal non-personally identifiable information:
For the same reasons we might share Personal Information: with third-party business partners for their own research and analysis; with third-party advertisers or other vendors to place our advertisements on our Site and on third-party sites, to facilitate targeted content, and to analyze the effectiveness of our advertisements.
Access to your Personal Information is restricted by necessity. Only a limited number of Acute Pharmacy® employees and individuals and entities with whom Acute Pharmacy® contracts to carry out business will have access to your Personal Information for the purposes described above.
Commercial Emails: You can choose not to receive any further promotional emails from us by either logging into your account and changing your email choices, or by adhering to the instructions in any promotional emails we send you. Please be aware that even if you opt out of receiving promotional emails, we may still send you non-commercial emails about your account and your transactions on the Site. Additionally, we ask that you give us 10 business days starting from the date we received your request to complete the removal. Your account preferences can be changed whenever you like. Follow the guidelines in the emails our third-party business partners give you if you want to opt-out of receiving offers directly from them.
Cookies and Tracking:
By changing your browser’s settings, you can always turn off cookies. Because each browser is unique, you should consult the instructions for that browser to learn about any accessible privacy and security settings, including those relating to cookies.
You can use the tools in your website storage settings panel to modify the setting of your Flash player to prevent “Flash cookies” from being used. On Adobe’s website, you may get further details.
However, if you disable cookies, please be aware that not all of our site’s features will be available to you. As an illustration, we won’t be able to access your account information because we won’t be able to identify you as a registered user.
Do Not Track: We do not currently change our data collection and use practices in response to Do Not Track signals.
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Please contact [email protected] if you wish to access, modify, or update any personal information we have received. In addition, if you are a registered user, you can log in at any time to change or update your account information.
Acute Pharmacy® takes appropriate steps to manage your Personal Information’s privacy and the Site’s security. We have put in place commercially reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security controls to protect Personal Information. Still, no method of Internet transmission or electronic storage is completely secure. As a result, Acute Pharmacy® cannot guarantee that your Personal Information is completely secure using current security technology. If you have any concerns about the security of our website, please email us at [email protected]
CHILDREN UNDER 13
Acute Pharmacy® does not intend for children under the age of thirteen to access or use any part of its Site, and such use is prohibited. Our website is intended for adults only. You represent that you are at least 18 years old and understand that you must be at least 18 years old to use the Site.
If you are the parent or legal guardian of a child under the age of 13 and believe he or she has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at [email protected]
A parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13 may review and request deletion of the Personal Information of such child, as well as prohibit its use.
The Site is designed with US citizens in mind. The United States will be the country where your personal information is gathered, maintained, and governed by American law. Please be aware that the data protection and privacy regulations of the United States might not be as protective as those in your nation if you live somewhere other than the United States. When you give your Personal Information and use the Site from outside the United States, you are solely responsible for compliance with foreign laws, not Acute Pharmacy®. You acknowledge that the processing of your personal information will be governed by US law, including any security duties and sharing with third parties.
If you have any questions or complaints about our privacy practices or this privacy statement, please don’t hesitate to contact us at [email protected] or (801) 896-7142. Illinois 61073, Roscoe, Rockford Stock House, 5365 Edith Ln